Excerpts from the Book
- Martian Race
- Martians are much older in soul-evolution than the earthians. They originally migrated in spacecraft to Mars from a dying planet more than a million years ago. They also came to this earth and started a colony but found it impractical to maintain. It was also explained by Nur El, their planet leader, that this colony became our Chinese race through the evolution of time.
- Martian Cities
- Martian cities are all underground and are connected together by huge oval metal tubes from 300 to 500 ft in diameter. Each city is built on the floor of a huge metal dome. These domes are sometimes 4 to 5 miles in diameter, and up to 3000 feet high. The cities are laid out like a wheel. The center hub is a very large circular structure which houses the various municipal and civic governmental departments. Underground is a very large atomic power plant for supplying the cities' needs.
- Electrical Power
- All buildings are supplied with electric power from the central power plant. The power is radiated over ultra high-frequency beams which criss-cross the streets. On top of each building a split ball-like antenna which intercepts these power beams, bringing power down onto a small secondary radiator which in turn radiates the power through the building, lighting the lights, operating the various motors, etc.
- Martian Education
- There are no public schools. The child is taught to a large extent in his sleep by a "Z-ray" device which imparts the lessons or knowledge directly into his subconscious mind. Usually a child will have the equivalent to a college education by the time he or she has reached the age of 10.
- Martian Spirituality
- Some of the more advanced scientists are masters at astral travel. Even an ordinary citizen is quite adept at mental telepathy and this type of communication is used as much as speech.
There are none of the familiar churches and steeples in their cities. Worship is not a pagan-like bowing down to some mythical god (or gods), but a twice daily observance to the Great Infinite Creative Source, and there is a once weekly community observance giving thanks to this Source.
|View of a street in one of the Martian underground cities, which are inside the metal tubes that have been constructed one mile below the surface of the planet.|
© Unarius, All Rights Reserved